Table of Contents
The channel isn't available message
This channel is available in the territories, as well as select countries. For a list of countries, see Where is this channel available?
If you're located in one of these areas and you get a "The channel isn't available in your region yet" message, your IP address might be blocked or incorrectly identified as being outside of this channel service area. To resolve this, try these steps:
Step 1: Unblock your IP address
Disable your VPN, proxy, or anonymization service so that your IP address is not blocked.
Step 2: Restart your network devices
Try restarting your modem and router. Here's how:
- Turn off or unplug the device with this channel.
- Unplug the power from your network devices (modem, router, etc.).
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power to your modem and wait for it to connect to the Internet (about a minute).
- Reconnect the power to your router and wait for it to connect to the Internet.
- Turn your device with this channel back on.
- Open the channel and try to watch something.
Step 3: Contact your ISP
If you've disabled VPNs, proxies, and anonymization services, please contact your Internet service provider for help.
Step 4: Contact us
If you still get a service area message, gather the following info and contact us:
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Your IP address (open a browser and type 'what is my IP address to get this)